Monday, October 15, 2012

Milk Dust

Remember 6 weeks post partum? Glowing skin, luscious hair, milk spraying out at and ounce per minute? Here we are, almost 10 months post partum, pizza face, 3 strands of hair, and pumping so little milk it's like spurting dust in the bottle. Ok, maybe not that bad but it feels like it! I've fine anything and some things you'd never believe to keep this milk up and my body repays me? I drive, vacation, jog, eat, clean house, and work with this flange suctioned on my boob and all I have to show is milk dust?! The fix? Oh I know how to fix it. A return to a STRICT every 2 hour round the clock Pump a Thon. But what about sleep? Life? My husband? What to do... What to do? If you know me, you know the answer. See you guys in 2 hours :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment